Sunday, September 29, 2013

Unconditional Love for Service

I am Ma. Angela Camille R. Felipe. Currently, I am working as a Legal Assistant at Institute for Inner Studies, Inc.

My unconditional love for service motivated me to volunteer. This is because seeing people, whom I randomly helped, through my simple ways, fulfills happiness in me. My role as a volunteer is to serve as one of the assistants during the outreach program, conducted not only in school, but also now when I am already working. During the outreach program, I helped in the donating and packing of the goods, taking care of the children, etc. Through those outreach programs, I have learned that I have the capacity to fulfill ones happiness even through my simple ways.


To all the people who would like to volunteer, do not hesitate to extend your helping hands to those people who are in need. Your hands have the capacity to change someone’s lives.

Contributed by: Angela Felipe

No comments:

Post a Comment